Meet The Law Offices Of James C. Shields
Put Nearly 20 Years of Experience on Your Side
If you are exploring your estate planning, probate or debt relief options, you may encounter "legal mills" that offer fast and cheap solutions to your legal problems. It is important to remember, however, that a poorly handled estate plan, probate or bankruptcy can make your problems even worse. At the Law Offices of James C. Shields, we do not run our practice that way. We provide professional levels of client service, tailoring a legal approach to your unique needs and goals.
Want to discuss your legal options? We have made it convenient and easy for you to speak with an experienced attorney at one of the office locations nearest you.
Why Choose the Law Offices of James C. Shields?
At the California Law Offices of James C. Shields, we offer clients tailor-made solutions for their estate planning, probate and debt relief problems. Entrusting a law firm with critical financial and legal issues is a big decision. When making that decision, we hope you will consider the following facts about our firm:
- We are extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- We offer clients a relaxed, non-judgmental environment to explore their debt relief options.
- We are very thorough in our approach. We take care of the little details today, so they do not become big problems in the future.
- We handle each and every bankruptcy and estate planning case differently, according to the specific needs of the client.
- We are highly-ethical and well-respected in the legal community.
- We have been appointed by the Los Angeles Superior Court to represent wards, conservatees and mediate probate disputes.
Our attorneys have decades of combined experience dealing with all aspects of estate planning, probate and bankruptcy law. We are accessible and responsive, and always keep our clients up-to-date on the latest developments in their cases.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you have questions about estate planning, probate, bankruptcy or bankruptcy litigation, we can help. Contact the Law Offices of James C. Shields now by going online or by calling (310) 626-4404.